This page contains links to websites for NH Fishing Charters. All websites for New Hampshire Fishing Charters are welcome in this listing! Please click "Click here to submit URL" (FREE!) above and follow the instructions on the page. Your position in this directory is based on whether or not you link back and what page on your website you link back from. Please contact us to report a broken or inappropriate link!
- Reel Job Fishing Charters: Captain Steve has been fishing the coastal waters of NH, & Massachusetts since 1995. "We are really fortunate to have such a great fishery right of of our coast." Striper fishing in June and July, Tuna fishing in July, August thru October.
- Lily B II Fishing Charters: Economical all day fishing trips to the offshore fishing grounds for cod, haddock, and a variety of other fish. Charters offered for Cruising or other Occasions.
- Wood Island Outfitters: Excursions for your sense of adventure. Come fish with us along the NH coast from the Great Bay Estuary to the Isles of Shoals as we pursue Striped Bass, Blue Fish and Tuna. (603) 767-1632
- Rising Tide Anglers: Rising Tide Anglers is your premier fly fishing charter and guide service out of Portsmouth, New Hampshire. The Piscataqua River offers excellent fly fishing and light tackle opportunities to fish for Striped Bass and Blue Fish.
- 1st Alarm Charters: We fish primarily for Stripers and Bluefish. Other species available.
Central New Hampshire Guides: Our trips are full day deep-sea fishing in the Gulf of Maine for Codfish, Haddock, Blue Sharks, Mako Sharks and Giant Bluefin Tuna. Also available are half day trips for Boston or Atlantic Mackerel. We fish the Merrimack River in Salisbury Mass to the Isles of Shoals for Stripers.
Capt. Jeffrey D. Foote
- Atlantic Fishing Fleet: Rye, NH - Phone: (603) 964-5220
- EastmanS Fishing Fleet: Seabrook, NH - Phone: (603) 474-3461
- Adventure Fishing Charters: Sportfishing Charters Hampton Beach,Deep Sea Fishing Charters out of Hampton Beach NH,charter sportfishing in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire and Newburyport,bass fishing,Newburyport,charter fishing,Deep Sea Fishing, Offshore, Saltwater Sportfishing off the Northeast Coast of New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Adventure Fishing Charters offers private charters, charter fishing (sportfishing) for striped bass (stripers), bluefish, cod, haddock in the Northeast, North of Boston including Boston. - Hampton Beach, NH - Capt Mike Wheeler - (603) 926-4648
- Al Gauron Fishing Parties: Al Gauron Deep Sea Fishing & Whale Watching has offer boating excursions from Hampton Harbor for more than 40 years. Each of our three boats are inspected three times a year by the U.S. Coast Guard for safety. All have a galley for hot food and hot or cold beverages. - Hampton Beach, NH - - (603) 926-2469
- Atlantic Fishing Fleet: Watching whales along the New England coast is a great experience for the entire family. Join Captain Cook and his naturalist to view these mammals in their native habitat - Rye, NH - Capt Brad - (603) 964-5220
- Black Dog Charters: Well catch the best of the Atlantic, cod, stripers, haddock, pollock and more. When youve finished your day at sea youll have a fridg full of the best fish! - Rye Harbor, NH - - 603.580.2500
- Captain Bills Charters: Deep sea fishing charters, scuba diving and sightseeing charters out of Portsmouth New Hampshire by Captain Bills Charters. - Portsmouth, NH - Capt Bill Wagner - (603) 463-9028
- Eastman S Fishing Fleet: The Eastmans Docks fleet consists of diesel-powered vessels that carry you quickly and comfortably to the most productive deep sea fishing grounds off the New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts coasts. Private boat charters, whale watching and more are available. - Sea Brook, NH - - (603) 474-3461
- Good Times Fishing Charters: Deep Sea Fishing, Offshore, Saltwater Sportfishing off the Northeast Coast of Massachusetts, Hampton Beach, bass fishing Newburyport, Good Times Fishing Charters,private charters, charter fishing (sportfishing) for striped bass (stripers), bluefish, cod haddock in the Northeast, North of Boston including Revere,Boston,Newburyport - North Billerica, NH - Capt Jack Grady - 978-807-7024
- Hampton Beach Charters: Welcome aboard the Annie B, located at Eastmans Docks in Seabrook, NH. Saltwater Sport Fishing on Jeffreys Ledge for ground fish (Cod, Haddock, & Pollock), and near shore for Striped Bass and Blue Fish in season. - Hampton, NH - Capt John - 603-474-3461
- Hooked On Salmon: Primarily targeting cold water species such as The Landlocked Salmon and Trout you will spend most of your day trolling for these popular game fish while enjoying scenery that you will not soon forget! You may - Rye Beach, NH - Capt Matty Groves - 603-731-1804
- Mermaid Charters: Deep sea fishing the gulf of Maine. We catch cod, haddock, bass and blues. 6 person charter fishing. Newburyport deep sea fishing charters:fishing for striped bass, cod and bluefish. Private charters for deep sea and inshore fishing in the Massachusetts area. - Sea Brook, NH - Capt Mark Fitzpatrick -
- Obsessed Charters: Saltwater Sportfishing off the Northeast Coast of Massachusetts,Obsessed Charters,private charters, charter fishing (sportfishing) for striped bass (stripers), bluefish, cod or mackerel in the Northeast, including the Merrimack River, Newburyport, Massachusetts. - Sea Brook, NH - Capt Pete Murray - (978) 510-1081
- Osprey Fishing Adventures: The most experienced fly fishing guide service in the great north woods of New Hampshire. Fish the Connecticut and Androscoggin rivers. - Sea Brook, NH - Ken Hastings - (603) 922-3800
- Reel And Creel Guide Service: Welcome to Reel & Creel Guide Service, dedicated to providing you with memorable and rewarding fishing experience - Antrim, NH - - (603) 495-4055
- Reel Ecstasy Llc: Saltwater fishing charters on the seacoast of New Hampshire. Using cut and live bait with light tackle for striped bass and bluefish. Rivers, bays and the coastlines provide exciting fishing action from June 1 through Sept. 30th. Fishing Reports - Portsmouth, NH - Capt Joel Koch - 603-332-0242
- River Excitement: River Excitement specializes in safe and successful guided fishing trips for trout and smallmouth bass on the beautiful Connecticut River between New Hampshire and Vermont. Smallmouth bass and trout float trips are located in the Upper Valley near Hanover NH and Dartmouth College from the Wilder VT Connecticut River dam to the Windsor-Cornish covered bridge. - Four Corners, NH - CaptJohn Marshall - 802-457-4021
- Sea Amber Charters: Fishing charters New Hampshire (NH) & Maine (ME) for cod, haddock, tuna, bluefish - Portsmouth, NH - Capt Dan Beaulieu - 603-531- 3474
- Seacoast New Hampshire Sportfishing: Trophy Striper Fishing Rye New Hampshire - Rye, NH - Capt Bob Weathersby - 603.394.5807
- Seafari Charters: Seafari Charters, Kittery Maine - deep sea fishing at its best! For memorable deep sea fishing in Maine. - Portsmouth, NH - Capt John Smith - 207-439-5068
- Shoals Fly Fishing And Light Tackle: Guided Fly fishing the New Hampshire and Maine coast from Portsmouth Harbor - Portsmouth, NH - Capt Peter Whelan - 603-205-5318
- Smith And Gilmore Deep Sea Fishing: Enjoy deep sea fishing, whale watches, charter fishing aboard the 75 Seafarer off the coast of Hampton, NH and the gulf of Maine. - Hampton, NH - - 1-877-272-4005
- Stonefly Guide Service: If we are fishing in southern New Hampshire, I can bring you to easily accessible rivers such as the Exeter, Cocheco, Isinglass and Lamprey. - Exeter, NH - CaptSean Smith - 603-793-1861
- Sushi Hunter Sportfishing Charters: Deep sea offshore sportfishing charters Maine And New Hampshire seacoast - New Castle, NH - Capt Doug Anderson - 603-231-7904
- The Ultimate Catch: The Ultimate Catch anglers offer offshore fishing for Cod, Haddock & Tuna, as well as Florida Keys fishing. Captain David will catch the excitement of fishing for a great day at sea and a day to remember on the water. - Ossipee, NH - Capt David Bardzik - (305) 522-1208
- Tight Lines Fishing Services: Jon Lockwood, owner & guide of Tight Lines is open for his 9th Season. Hes offering Sage fly rods, Redington, Lamson, Rio, William Joseph, & more. NH Fishing and Hunting Guide, Shawn Upton, is contracted through Tight Lines, so call any time! - Elkins, NH - David Kittredge - 603-863-4567
- Trina Lyn Fishing Charters: Old Orchard Beach, Maine Fishing Charters. Old Orchard Beach, Maine Fishing Charters. We offer Family fishing charters for the novice to the most experienced angler. Children fishing charters, lobstering demonstrations, seal watching, scenic cruises, and more. All within 5 minutes of Old Orchard Beach Maine!! - Saco River, NH - Capt Todd Stewart - (207)283-2352
- Yellowbird Deep Sea Fishing: Sailing from beautiful Hampton Beach NH, the Yellowbird takes you to the major fishing grounds for some of the best fishing youll see in New England - Hampton , NH - Capt Rick - (603) 396-1151
- Wildly Successful LLC: charter fishing, lobster charters, and sightseeing from the Piscataqua river