This page contains links to websites for Fishing Clubs. All websites for Fishing Clubs are welcome in this listing! Please click "Click here to submit URL" (FREE!) above and follow the instructions on the page. Your position in this directory is based on whether or not you link back and what page on your website you link back from. Please contact us to report a broken or inappropriate link!
- Ocean State SurfCasters Association (R.I.): The Ocean State SurfCasters Association is a non profit club commited to preserving and protecting our fisheries resources and surfcasting traditions through education and sound fishing practices.
Rhode Island Saltwater Anglers Association (R.I.): The Rhode Island Saltwater Anglers Association is a non-profit organization, created to provide a forum for recreational saltwater anglers, to support marine conservation and sound management of fisheries resources in Rhode Island.
- Narragansett Surfcasters (R.I.): Founded to promote and maintain high standards of good sportsmanship among fisherman of all ages.
- Nantucket Anglers Club (Ma):
- Marthas Vineyard Surfcasters Association (Ma): ...to encourage the sport of surfcasting; to gather for entertainment and good fellowship; to promote and uphold sound conservation practices and laws, and to see that these laws are properly carried out by members;
Connecticut Surfcasters Association (Conn): A non-profit organization
established for the promotion, protection and preservation of the surfcasting tradition, in its many forms, along our coasts
- Hartford Surf Fishing Club (Conn): Since 1952 The Hartford Surf Fishing Club has endeavoured to promote and preserve the fine tradition of salt and fresh water angling on Connecticuts shoreline and tidal estuaries such as the Connecticut, Thames, and Housatonic River systems.
- CT/RI Coastal Fly Fishers (Conn): To promote salt water fly fishing, and to conserve, protect and restore coastal fisheries and their habitats.
- Montauk Surfcasters Association (NY): The Montauk Surfcasters Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserve and protect the rights of beach access, fishing rights and promote conservation.
- Striper Surf Club (NY): We are one of New Yorks Oldest Organized Surf Fishing Clubs, Established in 1951.
- High Hill Striper Club (NY): The High Hill Striper Club, Inc., came into being in January 1952 when 10 individuals gathered at the then Outdoorsman Tackle Shop on Sunrise Highway, Merrick.
- Bayside Anglers (NY): Our goal is to promote safe, effective, and environmentally sound recreational fishing practices. We share our knowledge to become better fisherman and offer our expertise to the public through various community outreach events.
- Rockaway Surf Anglers Association (NY): Founded in 1993
- OCEAN CITY FISHING CLUB (NJ): The Ocean City Fishing Club was first started in the summer of 1913 and is the oldest continuously operated fishing club in the country.
- Hudson River Fishermens Association (NJ): The Hudson River Fishermens Association is a group of recreational fishermen who make active use of the N.Y. Bight and the surrounding water system and are concerned with the present and future state of these fisheries.
- Hi-Mar Striper Club (NJ): Hi-Mar is both a member of the Jersey Coast Anglers Association (JCAA), and of the Recreational Fishing Alliance (RFA).
Saipan Fishermens Association Official Website: go2cnmi.com is a website dedicated to the Fishers of the Marianas! This site will illustrate photos taken by our members during fishing tournaments, daily catches and other events within the CNMI (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands).
- Stripercoast Surfcasters Club: A fishing club for hardcore striped bass surfcasters on the east coast.
Atlantis Anglers Association: In existence over 32 years! We are your best choice for an inshore fishing club on Long Island NY!
Check us out and you'll agree! Meetings held convienently in Baldwin NY.